Homemade Granola Bars to Fuel Your Summer
SNACKS. SNACKS. SNACKS.
WHETHER YOU ARE OUT FOR A HIKE OR TAKING THE KIDS TO THE POOL, WE FOUND A GREAT SNACK
THAT WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE ENERGY YOU NEED THIS SUMMER!
**WITHOUT ALL THE SUGAR**
Real ingredients, Real healthy, Real fun & Real good - crafted just for YOU
- 2 cups rolled oats (sub for gluten free rolled oats)
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds/flax meal
- 1/2 cup almonds raw, unsalted, chopped
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds raw, unsalted (sub for pumpkin seeds or pepitas)
- 1/2 cup FAVORITE MIX IN: raisins, craisins, small chocolate chips, chopped dried fruit, M&Ms
- 1/4 cup Dignity Raw Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup almond butter (sub any nut butter)
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
2. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper (or grease with coconut oil)
3. Add all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
4. In separate bowl, add all wet ingredients and mix.
5. Pour the wet mix into the dry mix and mix together.
6. Pour mixture into baking dish and press down firmly.
7. Bake for about 20 mins or until edges turn slightly brown.
8. Cool in the fridge for a few hours before cutting into bars.
Store bars in room temp sealed container, or the fridge if your kitchen is above 72 degrees.
This will keep the coconut oil & nut butter from melting. Then ENJOY!