As another holiday approaches, we wanted to give you fresh ideas on how you can make your family favorites, while adding a healthy spin on it!
We all know that holidays can be over-flowing with bread and cheese and chocolate - which you DO NOT need to feel guilty for partaking in! (All in moderation, right?) But we also recognize that many of you want to partake in the festivities without totally going off the band wagon.
We've put together a list of 10 ways you can incorporate our Raw Coconut Oil into your cooking. Note: this list is not made up of specific recipes, but meal concepts that incorporate raw & real nutritious foods, like our coconut oil.
1. SOUP - ie Butternut Squash Curry Soup (Coconut Oil pairs nicely with this)
2. PALEO PANCAKES - add your favorite fruit (ie Lemon Blueberry) with Coconut Oil & Coconut or Almond flour
3. ROASTED VEGETABLES - toss in Coconut Oil & herbs first
4. PAN SEARING MEAT or PLANT BASED MEAT ALTERNATIVES - there’s already enough saturated fat in meat so choose a healthier oil to cook in
5. EGG BAKE!
6. SAVORY MUFFINS - ie Sweet Potato & Kale Eggy Muffins
7. CARROT CAKE MUFFINS or CAKE - again use Coconut Oil instead of butter & optional grain-free flour
8. SAUTEED GREENS - ie Garlicky Kale w/ Sautéed Onions & Mushrooms
9. COCONUT RICE - add our Coconut Oil to white rice, at the start of the boiling process, and by the end, the texture will be perfectly light & fluffy!
10. ANYTHING WITH CHOCOLATE - ie brownies, chocolate cake, chocolate drizzle, hard shell for ice cream
**Pro tip: if you’re making a crumble to top a coffee cake, you can use our coconut oil as a butter replacement!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Say goodbye to post-Halloween makeup struggles with coconut oil. It's a natural, cost-effective, and skin-friendly solution to remove Halloween costume makeup. Plus, it leaves your skin feeling soft, nourished, and makeup-free. Remember to always choose high-quality, organic, unrefined coconut oil like Dignity Raw Coconut Oil which won “Oil of the Year Award”.