WHETHER YOU ARE OUT FOR A HIKE OR TAKING THE KIDS TO THE POOL, WE FOUND A GREAT SNACK THAT WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE ENERGY YOU NEED THIS SUMMER! **WITHOUT ALL THE SUGAR**
Real ingredients, Real healthy, Real fun & Real good - crafted just for YOU
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
2. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper (or grease with coconut oil)
3. Add all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
4. In separate bowl, add all wet ingredients and mix.
5. Pour the wet mix into the dry mix and mix together.
6. Pour mixture into baking dish and press down firmly.
7. Bake for about 20 mins or until edges turn slightly brown.
8. Cool in the fridge for a few hours before cutting into bars.
Store bars in room temp sealed container, or the fridge if your kitchen is above 72 degrees.
This will keep the coconut oil & nut butter from melting. Then ENJOY!
Did you know refined coconut oil is made from coconuts that are moldy and filled with bugs?! This is coconut meat (aka “Copra”) used for Refined Coconut Oil.
Get a FREE Jar!
Sign up to get a free 4oz jar or $7 off anything! Plus fantastic recipes, wellness & beauty tips, and impactful stories.