Need a fun Halloween dessert or an easy treat for your kids to bring to all their fall festivities & costume parties?
Try these spooky Dairy-Free Bat Brownies for a mid week pick me up 🦇
1. Mix all brownie ingredients and bake at 350F for 25 minutes
2. While the brownies bake, separate the cookies and scrape the filling from them. Cut the cookies in half to make half moon pieces.
3. For the bat eyes, you can ball up the cookie filling into little circles (Oreos are vegan so the filling is dairy-free). You can also use other candy or store-bought edible googly eyes.
4. When the brownies have cooled, cut into squares and flip upside down to have the flattest part of the brownie facing upward
5. Stick the half cookie pieces into the center of the brownie to form the bat wings.
6. Set the eyes on the cookie and use food coloring to form little circles for the eye pupils.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃
Comments will be approved before showing up.
The start of Spring means it’s time for some Spring cleaning! Here are 7 ways to add coconut oil to your cleaning routine for a nontoxic swap in your home.
For International Women's Day, we're shouting out some of our favorite social impact businesses that empower women! Businesses that empower women focus on bringing women out of high-risk situations like trafficking or poverty, encouraging women to be in positions of leadership, providing women with business trainings, and providing educational opportunities.